To make high quality theological material available freely
throughout the world, thus providing Bible teachers and pastors with the
resources they need to spread the Gospel in their countries. This is achieved
- Digitising and uploading in co-operation with authors and publishers, rare and out-of-print theology books and articles. Over 45,000 articles are now available for free download.
- Providing detailed bibliographies for Seminary level students and ministers.
- Providing a single cross-linked resource made up of seven
- BiblicalStudies.org.uk hosts full-text theological articles linked into bibliographies on each book of the Bible. It also covers hermeneutics, biblical languages, criticism, language, etc. - in short almost everything connected with the Bible and its study.
- TheologicalStudies.org.uk throws its net slightly wider, providing material on a range of theologies and theologians, as well as specific doctrines such as the Trinity, for example. The section on practical theology seeks to provide material on how theology is applied in daily life, in such areas as politics and ethics.
- EarlyChurch.org.uk covers church history until the rise of the medieval Papacy (c.600 AD).
- MedievalChurch.org.uk takes over where EarlyChurch.org.uk leaves off, covering church history from the rise of the Papacy to the time of the Reformation.
- ReformationChurch.org.uk - covers church history during and after the Reformation.
- BiblicalArchaeology.org.uk provides material relating to the archaeology of the lands of the Bible.
- Missiology.org.uk provides resources for students of Christian missions from the first Century onwards.
Cross-linking of subjects mean that a student studying baptism (for example) would be able to move from the baptism of Jesus, to baptism in the early church, the medieval church and then to how it is understood by a range of modern theologians.
Site updates appear on Twitter and Facebook. A picture stream can be found on Instagram.
Webmaster: Rob Bradshaw
These sites are being developed by Rob Bradshaw, a graduate of Bangor University and Mattersey Hall Bible College. Rob is passionate about Christian theology and church history and about making theological resources freely available for those who want them.
Work is currently being done in addition to a full-time job as Librarian at Spurgeon's College in South London. To enable Rob to be able to spend more of his time developing these websites, please click here.